maandag 25 april 2016

Just a little introduction

Welcome to my blog!
This is the first time I really will write about my life as Anita Colorita, or as my little shop is called "Colorita Design".
As you can see at my name, I love colors, I love designing, I love being creative and I love Spain!
All these things are united in my life. Allthough I am a Dutchie, I live in Spain, one of my biggest wishes ever I have completed. My official job is graphic designer, but next to that I create everything I like. What I see is what I will make (allmost the same as wysiwyg). My stash of yarn and fabrics can't be big enough, can't imagine a life without them. Think it would make me kind of depressive and drive me crazy. So I adviced my husband to stay back when I'm fabric shopping or it could be the end of our marriage ;)
I hope to post here all my creative bursts and I hope you will enjoy it!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen